Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The duration of Advanced Digital Marketing Course depends on type of batch you choose. If you choose Weekday Batch (Mon-Thu, 2 Hrs)- It will take 3-4 months to complete the course. If you choose Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun, 2 Hrs)- It will take 5-6 Months to complete this course.
- Yes, you can definitely do digital marketing course after 12th Class. Students can even join Advanced Digital Marketing Training Course if they are computer & internet savvy or have interest in Social Media or Digital Marketing. This course demands your determination, a passion to perform, dedication, and genuine efforts and hunger to learn.
- Yes, you can attend a Free Demo Class before joining this Digital Marketing Course. You can also attend a Live Class Training or One to One Demo Session too before joining. Click here to Apply.
- The only eligibility criteria for taking this digital marketing course is that you must at least pass 12th Class & You should have a working laptop (any processor) to start with. Without a laptop, you can’t practice Digital Marketing.
- We focus more on one-to-one training sessions instead of more students in a batch. So we take admissions of 6 to 7 students in a batch only.
- Yes, from the very first day each and every student start working on their own live projects. During the course you will also get the chance to work on more than 10 Projects and once the course is completed you can mention those projects in your portfolio as well.
- Our USP is that we provide 100% Lifetime Student Support to all the students. We not only help our students for their doubts, backup session or queries but also new modules, content or Updated content through LMS. We are happy to help them even when they are doing their jobs or freelancing work.
- Digital Marketing is a vast field where you can choose multiple career options according to your interest or your expertise. Our students are working for different companies on different profiles according to their expertise. For Example : Social Media Manager / Email Marketer / SEO Expert / PPC Expert / Website Designer (WordPress) / Digital Marketing Executive or as a Freelancer. This is completely a student’s choice or area of interest they choose for their career.