In this digital age, Video Creation and Editing are very Important, video marketing is an absolute must for every social media manager today and there are multiple reasons for that.
Adding video to your social media channels and other digital platforms produces much higher engagement than normal post content and a greater and more loyal brand base which results in more conversion and more interest in your product or service.
As we know Video marketing isn’t set to slow down anytime soon. In fact, it’s grown in popularity and volume in a few recent years and still has high potential in it.
Video Marketing Stats in 2022
Video marketing saw a boom in the year 2022 and becomes the primary choice for a huge proportion of companies for branding and selling their products and services.
Let’s have a look at the video marketing stats of 2019:
- Over one billion people i.e. Around one-third of internet users, are on Youtube
- More than 75% of people watch online videos every single week, and more than 50% of viewers view online videos every single day.
- More than 1 billion hours of video content has been consumed on Youtube daily and 100 million hours of video are watched on Facebook daily.
- 95% of a message retains in a viewer’s mind compared to 10% when reading it in text format.
- A Social video generates 1200% more shares than simple text and image content combined.
If video marketing is so much potential then why more social media managers are not using it?
Right now only around 38% of marketers share video content on LinkedIn and 25% of marketers do on Twitter.
What is the reason behind it?
There are many reasons, but the top ones are cost and time.
Video creation tools used for making videos for social media can be expensive and not everyone always has the budget to purchase them.
Secondly, it can be also time-consuming to create videos and so sometimes it becomes hectic for an individual to manage all other things and handle other tasks as well.
Video Marketing Tips for Success
- More than 80%of Facebook videos are watched without turning on the sound. So it is very important while create a video that just has a good voiceover with no annotated text that will be highly skipped over and ignored. Voiceovers are excellent, but your key stats or subtitle or other messages should appear on the screen as well.
- Including videos on your landing pages can increase conversion rates to more than 75%. Remember to keep the video short, simple, and persuasive to drive viewers’ attention to the next action.
Where can we use Videos?
You can use these videos for commercial use and can even upload them on social media platforms for online marketing and branding.
Creating video could seem like a very big and hectic task but in reality, it is not. It may feel difficult in starting but will become easier as you practice more and more in it.
How to Create a Video
- Craft a foolproof production plan.
- Showcase your personality.
- Clearly explain your product or service.
- Add both entertaining and informational value.
- Tell a story that engages the customer.
- Title and promote the video on major social media platforms and on other digital platforms.
Making Marketing Videos
Regardless of what is the topic of your video or the number of resources you have, be sure to follow these simple, but important best tips and practices while making a marketing video to outshine your fellow competitor:
- Clearly explain why your service or product might be valuable to the customer.
- Be sure your video looks professional. Film in a properly lit environment with proper brightness, contrast, and low background noise.
- You don’t need to buy an expensive video camera for shooting, you can go with a lower-priced video camera or a new good camera-quality smartphone for crisp and crystal clear videos.
- Hold your recording device on a tripod or any other still surface to remove shakiness. Nothing can ruin a great video unless an unprofessional, unsteady video does. Too much movement causes blurry and improper visuals as a camera tries to auto-focus accordingly.
- Use a good video editing tool to put the video all together so it looks clean and professional.
- Export your finished outcome of the product in high-definition resolution which allows your viewers to see a crisp clean video, rather than a blurry video.
Keep scrolling Video Creation and Editing Guide to get a detailed overview.
Three levels of Video Creation
These video-making software have preinstalled templates in them and also have drag and drop options which makes video-making very easy and smooth. For example Biteable.
This video-making software can make professional-looking videos that we can easily use for personal or commercial use. For example filmora
These videos making software are very complex to use. It is specially designed for an advanced and high load of editing, for example for adding and editing VFX. It is being used by Hollywood filmmakers and for editing sci-fi films. For example Sony Vegas Pro
Tutorials for Video Creation
Video using manual platforms (Filmora)
You can check this tutorial video if you want to learn Filmora:
You can also check this blog if you want to learn Fillmore:
Videos using Ai platforms (Quik, Lumen 5)
For PC you can go with this tutorial of Lumen5:
For smartphones users can go with this tutorial of Quik:
Top 3 Tools for Video Creation:
GoAnimate is one of the best and most widely used video creation tools used to create high-quality animated videos that have a professional and vibrant look. This video tool is easy to use and comes with an easy drag and drop option that enables you to select multiple background settings easily, and assign dialogues to characters automatically using the lip-syncing feature.
2. Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe offers one of the best video creation and editing tools for creating and editing videos like a professional does. It is a paid tool and comes with different price charts as different plans support different tasks. It is one of the top video tools that is being used by top companies in the world.
VideoScribe is also a great tool to create HD videos and animations for your marketing projects. Creating a video using VideoScribe is very easy as the interface is pretty clean, simple, and easy to understand for beginners.
What is Video Editing?
Video editing is the manipulation and proper arrangement of video shots and clips to create a worth-watching output. Video editing is used to structure and present all video information, including films, shows, video advertisements, etc.
Video editing has become quite easy after enhancement in video editing software has occurred in a few recent years.
Continue reading Video Creation and Editing Guide.
Top 3 Video Editing Tools
It has a very beautiful and simple interface. It has a color-matching tool for consistent movie looks. It also has classy themes, great chroma-keying tools, and lots of audio tools.
It is regarded as one of the fastest video editing systems around. It also operates consistently in the sphere of innovation and cutting edge. PowerDirector led the charge within the switch to 4k resolution editing, and today, it’s one of the first systems to support 360-degree virtual reality footage.
Final Cut Pro X
It features a trackless magnetic timeline that allows clips to automatically slide into position. Users will, therefore, edit footage in a very plot while not knocking any other alternative clips or audio out of place at other points on the timeline.
- Adding a watermark
- Adding Subtitles
- Adding text
- Adding Music
- Hiding a watermark
Video Creation and Editing Guide; Video Dimensions
- Recommended video dimensions: 1280 x 720
- Minimum width: 600 pixels
- Landscape aspect ratio: 16:9.
- Portrait aspect ratio: 9:16
- Max file size: 4GB.
- Video length max: 120 minutes.
- Video max frames: 30fps
- Landscape aspect ratio: 16:9.
- Square aspect ratio: 1:1.
- Vertical aspect ratio: 4:5.
- Video length max: 60 seconds.
- Video max frames: 30fps.
- Minimum resolution: 720.
- Aspect ratio: 9:16.
- Maximum Videos length: 10 minutes long(Some accounts can upload a video for up to 1 hour using the desktop)
- Max file size for videos less than 10 minutes: 650MB(For videos up to 60 minutes is 3.6 GB)
- Required file format: MP4
- Minimum dimensions: 32 x 32.
- Maximum dimensions: 1280 x 1024.
- Aspect ratios: between 1:2.39 to 2.39:1.
- Max file size: 512MB.
- Video length max: 140 seconds.
- Video max frames: 40fps
- Recommended dimension: 1080 x 1920.
- Aspect ratio: 9:16.
- Max file size: 32MB.
- Video length: between 3 and 10 seconds.
- Minimum dimension: 426 x 240.
- Max dimension: 3840 x 2160.
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Max file size: 128GB
- Accepted video formats: .MOV, .MPEG4, MP4, .AVI, .WMV, .MPEGPS, .FLV, 3GPP, and webm.
- Aspect ratio: 1:2.4 to 2.4:1.
- Max file size: 5GB.
- Accepted video formats: .ASF, .AVI, .FLV, .MOV, .MPEG-1, .MPEG-4, .MKV, and .webm.
- Minimum Video length: 3 seconds
- Maximum video length: 10 minutes.
- Video max frames: 60fps.
- Minimum video resolution: 240p.
- Square aspect ratio: 1:1.
- Vertical aspect ratio: 9:16.
- Max file size: 2GB.
- Acceptable video formats: .MP4 and .MOV.
- Maximum Video length 30 minutes.
- Video max frames: 25fps.
So this was our guide on video creation and editing, we hope you will like this guide. If you still have any doubts regarding video creation and editing; let us know, we will love to answer them.
You can also share this Video Creation and Editing Guide with your friends and family who are into video making and editing.